WHEEL & TIRE BALANCING
Wheel and tire balancing at Integrity Car Care helps your vehicle roll more smoothly, which could end up saving you money.
Wheel & Tire Balancing, the Right Way
Tire & Wheel Balancing evenly distributes the combined weight of each tire and wheel assembly. When everything is in balance, you’ll get a smooth ride with less vibration coming through the steering wheel and floorboard. Plus, it will help prevent uneven tire wear for added tire life and fuel economy.
A standard tire balance addresses up-and-down imbalances and is recommended every 15,000 miles. Your local Integrity Car Care will use a special tire balancing machine that spins the tire at high speeds to determine where there are imbalances.
- Dismounting the wheel from the vehicle
- Using the balancing machine to determine imbalances
- Placing wheel weights
- Re-mounting the wheel to the vehicle
- Tire pressure adjustment
- Courtesy vehicle inspection
Premium Road Force Balance
Are you experiencing excessive wheel vibration, shaking in the steering wheel at high speeds, or tire pulling? If so, your tires my benefit from a Premium Road Force Balance service. Integrity Car Care uses the Hunter Road Force Tire Balancer to correct wheel issues that a Standard Balance service cannot fix.
- Ideal for tires experiencing vibration or shaking that cannot be fixed by a standard wheel balance
- Includes a full report showing the before-and-after results and a road test for quality control
- As long as the wheel assembly is not damaged, a Road Force Balance is guaranteed to last for the life of the tire.
Road Force Balancing is not available at all locations. Please call 940-686-TIRE (8473) to ask about availability.
Get the Integrity Car Care Tire Warranty
When you buy tires from Integrity Car Care, they come with free Tire Balancing. And when you bring your vehicle into Integrity Car Care for repair, you’ll go home with information on your repair, your tire’s tread depth, air pressure, and information on what caused the leak.
Integrity Tire Pros Nationwide Warranties
Enjoy the confidence and peace of mind that come with knowing you’re protected – wherever you go. Get the industry’s strongest warranty package that includes free roadside assistance. It’s simple, hassle-free, and honored at over 50,000 service centers nationwide. Our Nationwide Warranties cover passenger and light truck tires and all services and products purchased at our stores.
We promise the service work we perform on your vehicle will be done right. In the unlikely event something does go wrong with something we did, we’ll get it fixed. Our Nationwide Service Warranty covers parts and labor for the following services, for 24 months or 24,000 miles, all honored at over 50,000 service centers across the continent. Need Roadside Assistance? Call us 24/7: 1-800-351-8432
- Brake system, including ABS
- Steering/suspension system
- Wheel bearings, CV joints/U-joints and driveshafts
- Exhaust system
- Ignition system, including modules and sensors
- Fuel system
- Electrical system, including the starting and charging systems
- Air conditioning, heating and climate control systems
- Alignments and wheel balance (6 months or 6,000 miles)
***Some restrictions apply. See warranty document for details. Also known as the Coast to Coast Plan in some areas.