Wheel Alignment Service
A common question Integrity Car Care technicians hear is, "Why is my car pulling to one side?" The problem may be the wheels are out of alignment. Fortunately, this is a common problem and an easy fix.
We are your one-stop shop. Stop in and let us earn your business.
Images: Hunter Engineering Company
Benefits of fuel system cleaning
An alignment adjusts a vehicle’s steering and suspension systems to ensure the proper positioning of the vehicle’s wheels relative to the road. This extends the life of your tires.
An alignment includes:
- Inspecting steering and suspension systems
- Checking tire wear condition
- Inspecting and adjusting tire pressure
- Comparison of current alignment to manufacturer guidelines
- Determining if any additional parts are necessary for proper alignment
- Computerized adjustment of wheel camber, caster and toe angles
- Resetting electrical components (premium alignment only)
Not sure whether you need an alignment or not? Get your alignment checked first for Free to determine if something is misaligned. Our technicians will use cutting-edge technology from Hunter Engineering to precisely measure the camber, caster and toe angles of your vehicle’s wheels.
Camber – The inward or outward angle of the tire when viewed from the front.
Caster – The angle of the steering axis when viewed from the side.
Toe – The inward or outward angle of the tire when viewed from above.
We’ll provide a printout of your tires alignment as well as a recommendation for whether or not you need an alignment.
Our certified technicians can perform this service in the same amount of time it takes to get your oil changed. Plus, you could save between 20% to 50% versus the dealership.
Integrity Tire Pros Nationwide Warranties
Enjoy the confidence and peace of mind that come with knowing you’re protected – wherever you go. Get the industry’s strongest warranty package that includes free roadside assistance. It’s simple, hassle-free, and honored at over 50,000 service centers nationwide. Our Nationwide Warranties cover passenger and light truck tires and all services and products purchased at our stores.
We promise the service work we perform on your vehicle will be done right. In the unlikely event something does go wrong with something we did, we’ll get it fixed. Our Nationwide Service Warranty covers parts and labor for the following services, for 24 months or 24,000 miles, all honored at over 50,000 service centers across the continent. Need Roadside Assistance? Call us 24/7: 1-800-351-8432
- Brake system, including ABS
- Steering/suspension system
- Wheel bearings, CV joints/U-joints and driveshafts
- Exhaust system
- Ignition system, including modules and sensors
- Fuel system
- Electrical system, including the starting and charging systems
- Air conditioning, heating and climate control systems
- Alignments and wheel balance (6 months or 6,000 miles)
***Some restrictions apply. See warranty document for details. Also known as the Coast to Coast Plan in some areas.